Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit does not show up in Noom

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to have a Charge 2 fitbit watch and it connected to everything.  It stopped working after a year so I purchased Inspire HR.  I have tried to connect it to noom but can't.  Fit bit should show up under "choose steps data source" in noom; however, it doesn't show up so there is no way to connect.  Also, there is no way to connect starting from the fitbit app.  So my fitbit is basically worthless. Has anyone been able to solve this problem with noom connecting to fitbit? Really unhappy with fitbit at this point. I've wasted a lot of time on this and the person I chatted with barely understood what I was asking. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @bobbyd575, thanks for all the steps that you've tried before writing to us. Sorry to hear that your Fitbit information is not connecting with Noom.

Your Fitbit account should be still connected with this third party app even after changing to your new Fitbit Inspire HR. You can check this information on the online Dashboard: Your app settings on Dashboard.

To troubleshoot the connectivity between these two accounts you can revoke access and connect them again. You can't revoke access from the Fitbit app. You need to do it from the online Dashboard and then follow the steps here: Noom FAQs

If you keep having syncing issues after this, you can contact Noon help site since Fitbit is not having syncing issues with Noon at this moment. 

Keep me posted on the resolution.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes