Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit - Weight Watchers & Endomondo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit & Weight Watchers sync just fine but when I add Endomondo to the mix, it posts to WW multiple times.  I've contacted WW & Endomondo and they each say I need to contact Fitbit so here I am.  With any activity I track with Endomondo app, it doubles when syncing via Fitbit to Weight Watchers.  The first time I tried it, it posted 4 times.  I can't get a screen shot to show the duplicates.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @mscolumbus, good to see you in the Fitbit Community! I don't believe this is a malfunctioning on any of your accounts, it is possible one of the three accounts you have is logging duplicate information to Weight Watchers.

You mentioned Fitbit and WW are syncing fine but after you added Endomondo, it duplicates your entries and is possible Endomondo is logging information that has already been logged with your Fitbit account.

My recommendation is to review traces for duplicates entries with Endomondod and your Fitbit account. There might be exercises that you might have with your Fitbit already and Endomondo is creating a similar entry or vice versa.  Make sure Endomondo is only connected to your Fitbit account as well and not with WW too as this might caused a loop in how the information is syncing across your third party and your Fitbit account.

See you around and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Roberto,   I agree that there's a duplication.  Weight Watchers doesn't have a link to Endomondo, they haven't heard of it.  I was linking my Fitbit and Endomondo activity and below is an example of what I'm seeing.

Fitbit will post, in WW, the 17,000 I took for that day, but Endomondo will post the hike or walk, that's part of those 17,000 TWICE, thus showing 3 line items.  I've disconnected the link between Endomondo and Fitbit, but I really enjoy seeing the mileage, speed per mile, etc. that Endomondo gives me.

Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes