Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit activities not syncing with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have linked my Fitbit and Strava accounts, I have data on, on my iPhone 6, I am carrying my phone around while walking/running/exercising. however, none of my activities does appear on Strava. I am using Fitbit Charge 2.

What else do I need to do, to get them talking to each other? Could we have a step-by-step guide for syncing and recording activities, through these devices/apps?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Arjit2004, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! Keep in mind some information may vary among integrations, as not all the data will be share with your Fitbit account or vice-versa.

With Strava will happen the same, note that exercises with GPS data recorded with Fitbit will be sent to Strava and heart rate data will be included when it's available. However exercises recorded with Fitbit's app or devices that do not include GPS data are not currently sent to Strava.

Now exercises recorded in Strava will be synced to Fitbit as manually logged activities, but will not include GPS or heart rate data from Strava.

If you are align with the previous requirements ans still is not possible to see your information among the integrations of your accounts try the following steps:

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts

I had a similar issue with Strava like you, doing the previous steps I was able to sync my information.

If you need more details about the integration between your Fitbit account and Strava take a look to this post: Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

Hope this helps and for other questions stay tuned to the Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes