Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Vitality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

I just realized my fitbit Alta is no longer syncing with the Vitality app. I already tried the below instructions but I could not find the 'Fitness devices and apps' page which is supposedly under the 'Gym and Fitness' section on the Vitality menu. First of all, where is the gym and fitness section? 

1. Go to the application settings on your online Dashboard.
  2. Locate Vitality and click on Revoke Access.
  3. Open the Vitality app or website. 
  4. Click on the 'Fitness devices and apps' page under the 'Gym and Fitness' section on the Vitality menu
  5. Click on 'Link my Fitbit account'

Does Fitbit Alta still sync with Vitality? I've been aiming to meet my daily steps so I'm a bit upset that all those were not recorded in my vitality account. Please help. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @AnnaESantiago, always is nice to have new members in the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard!

This application does not figure among our official supported apps, however this does not mean it won't sync. The only difference is we do not have too much information on the functionality of these third party services; as we do not have access to their data.

However I would like to recommend the following post kindly shared by @aajuneFitbit won't sync with Vitality App.

Here you will find more information to connect your Vitality app with your Fitbit account.

See you later and hope this helps. For more helps just keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes