Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Lose it app stopped syncing after Fitbit iOS update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit stopped syncing with Lose it app, after updating the Fitbit iOS app to version 2.33.1.  Syncing worked that same day prior to updating.  I've logged out of the Fitbit app and have restarted the Fitbit Charge 2, with the same results.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @VSquared2, good to see you have joined to the Fitbit Community. Lets try the following with this integration. Go to your Applications settings and revoke the access of Lose It. 

Once you have disconnected your two accounts, repeat the process:

1. Sign up for an account at Lose It! (You must be a Lose It! Premium member to link your Lose It! account to Fitbit.)
  2. Log into Lose It!
  3. Go to Apps & Devices.
  4. Depending on what you want to connect, scroll down to Aria® or Fitbit Trackers.
  5. Choose either Connect Fitbit Aria or Connect Fitbit Trackers. You will be taken to Fitbit.com, where you will be asked to authorize the connection.
  6. Log in using your Fitbit credentials.

Hope this helps, keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @VSquared2, good to see you have joined to the Fitbit Community. Lets try the following with this integration. Go to your Applications settings and revoke the access of Lose It. 

Once you have disconnected your two accounts, repeat the process:

1. Sign up for an account at Lose It! (You must be a Lose It! Premium member to link your Lose It! account to Fitbit.)
  2. Log into Lose It!
  3. Go to Apps & Devices.
  4. Depending on what you want to connect, scroll down to Aria® or Fitbit Trackers.
  5. Choose either Connect Fitbit Aria or Connect Fitbit Trackers. You will be taken to Fitbit.com, where you will be asked to authorize the connection.
  6. Log in using your Fitbit credentials.

Hope this helps, keep me posted how it goes.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. This still doesn't work for me.

I came back to using Lose It! with Fitbit after almost a year and now, the Fitbit does not import food log from Lose it! any more. I tried what you suggested in the response, also uninstalled both apps and reinstalling them, and nothing seems to work. The last food logs in Fitbit are from January 2017 (a year ago when I used to log food regularly). I do have Premium account with Lose It!

On the other hand, Lose It! syncs activity logs from Fitbit.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never mind! It works now 🙂

I guess after all of that fidgeting with apps and settings, something connected. But I am not sure really which one of the steps that I took actually made it work. 

Best Answer

Hello @miljanah, thank you for sharing with us that you were able to resolve the issue with Lose It and Fitbit. The only thing left for me to say, is to give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! 

Stay tuned for more questions and don't forget to review our Discussion boards.

Best Answer
0 Votes