Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm sure this has been asked many times, but I can't seem to fix it.

I use Fitness Pal to track my food, and this syncs with my Fitbit and adjusts my calories.  Also, if I track an exercise which my Fitbit can't track, such as swimming, I put that in MFP and it syncs with Fitbit - so far so good!

However, it doesn't seem to work the other way round.  My fitbit detects when I do an exercise class and burn calories, or go for a walk - for exmple. yesterday I burned 488 calories at a class, yet it doesn't register with MFP.  Is it supposed to?  I didn't put my fitbit in workout mode, it just automatically detected what I was doing.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Glad to see you on board @blondie3384Smiley Very Happy Heart

For this situation, what I recommend is to unlink your MyFitnessPal account from your Fitbit account, and then link them again. That would re-establish the connection between the accounts and ensure that all the information syncs properly.

If that doesn't work, it would be the best to contact MyFitnessPal customer service, so they can check what might be happening. 

I'll be around in case you need anything else! Woman Very Happy

Annie| Community Moderator

Was my answer helpful? Awesome! Let's help our fellow Fitbitters by marking this as a solution, and vote up! 😄

Best Answer

HEre!

As per myfittnesspal stuff, they recommend to disconnect from the fitbit website as it is not working through their app to disconnect the link. In fitbit app I can't access setting tab or get into application icon to revoke the connection. Pls support!

Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes