Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Mindbody apps not syncing correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Charge 3 won´t send data anymore to Mindbody app, which I use to book/ manage my trainings. Aslo FitBit app itself acts strange last months ( status shows connected but no data etc). I have reinstalled app, updates are done but no help

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the community @Kristjan_est .  When you say you reinstalled the app, did you do it for the Fitbit app, the MINDBODY app, or both?

I have no proof that this will work, but this is my approach a problem like this:

• Delete both apps
  • Restart your phone
  • Reinstall each app
  • Relink your MINDBODY app to Fitbit in the MINDBODY app.

I have no answer as to why you are having trouble keeping your Charge 3 synced with your iPhone.  My suggestion is to add in a Charge 3 restart before you restart your phone.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the community @Kristjan_est .  When you say you reinstalled the app, did you do it for the Fitbit app, the MINDBODY app, or both?

I have no proof that this will work, but this is my approach a problem like this:

• Delete both apps
  • Restart your phone
  • Reinstall each app
  • Relink your MINDBODY app to Fitbit in the MINDBODY app.

I have no answer as to why you are having trouble keeping your Charge 3 synced with your iPhone.  My suggestion is to add in a Charge 3 restart before you restart your phone.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @Kristjan_est -- I don't use the mindbody app, but typically problems with 3rd party apps are solved by going to that app, delinking it from Fitbit, and then linking it back.

But since you are not seeing steps on the fitbit app, maybe your underlying problem is that your CH3 is not actually syncing with the app.  I would suggest restarting your phone and restarting your CH3. 

Hope that works.  Let us know how it goes.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kristjan_est thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @LZeeW and @Baltoscott thanks for all your help.

@Kristjan_est I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you have found @Baltoscott or @LZeeW posts useful, please mark one of them as a solution. This will be very helpful to other members of the Community facing the same situation. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you for your help!

So I deleted both apps from my phone, did a restart, reinstalled apps, did a restart for C3 and now all is working just fine 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kristjan_est I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes