Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Runkeeper not linking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

help! I was gifted a Fitbit because I wanted something to track my runs and was bummed when I learned it didn’t sync with my Nike run app. 

anywho, a friend recommended runkeeper so I downloaded it but it won’t sync with my watch. I’ve contacted Fitbit help and runkeeper help and they say the same thing, reload the apps etc, and it still won’t show up on my watch. Any suggestions before I return this thing?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Simplyilly Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for letting me know that you would like to use Versa 2 and Runkeeper. I appreciate that you mentioned you have contacted Runkeeper and Fitbit support. 

I would like you to make sure you're doing this procedure to link both apps: 

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of a company that offers Fitbit integration, such as MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, or Runkeeper.
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

Are you receiving any error message while linking both? Keep in mind that Fitbit will sync calories and sleep to Runkeeper. Meanwhile Runkeeper won't sync any information to Fitbit. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes