Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to exclude Fitbit's calories from LoseIt?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use LoseIt to track my calories. I have done so for years and am a Premium user. I mention that as I will NOT be switching to calorie counting in the FitBit app. 

That said, I am enjoying my new Charge 3 and so far I have managed to get the steps to be recorded in the LoseIt! app. 

THE PROBLEM: I do not want ANY calories "earned" from Fitbit activity to be added into my available calories for the day. I want the calories allocated by LoseIt to be the only calories used for the day. I want to run at a deficit if I make my steps goal, and see an overage if I don't.

I had no issue doing this with my Apple Watch so I assume I just have a setting wrong. 

So: how do I automatically include FitBit activity in my LoseIt! app BUT exclude any calories earned from that exercise from my daily calorie totals?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@efb203 It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry with Fitbit and LoseIt. Thanks for letting me know that you're a LoseIt Premium user. 

Fitbit will sync calories and scale measurements to LoseIt. Meanwhile, LoseIt will sync food to Fitbit. There's no way to change the data that's transferred between apps. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes