Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit exercices sync with Endomondo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I know that there have been already several questions about integration both mentioned. But is there a plan, or will it be considered if voted upon as feature request, to have actual exercises uploaded to Endomondo as exercises not a 1 group of all day step/distance count? I'm aware that I can use Endomondo app to log my exercise, but having wrist band with possibility to start exercise and have track logged via assisted GPS is a lot more convenient and using also Endomondo app for that feels redundant (I just want sync for historical reasons and taking part in challenges that require gps tracked exercices).

Thanks for any reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @SunsetRunner, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community in this occasion. I was reading your post and I appreciate your feedback about improving the functionality of the integration between Endomondo and Fitbit.

However Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations since we are not the developers of the integration. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app. Unless there's some sort of limitation on Fitbit's side, then it's safe to assume that the owner of the app is the one to contact if you're interested in seeing the integration improved.

Being said that we have a suggestion in our Feature Suggestion board that might be of your interest. If this is something that you would like to see in the future, please visit this feature suggestion: Endomondo Integration Improvements.

Feel free to contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you later and hope all this information helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

that's cool you redirected me to almost dead thread that is 2 years old and with no official statement. That's why I've started new thread to get information if it's at all being considered. As you can see there are votes on the thread you mentioned, but I don't know how many votes triggers start of work on feature, since there was no updated from Fitbit staff there.

And about not maintaining thir party integrations - you allow export of tcx data (complete data set with hr, gps, etc), so the only part missing is to get the data everyday and upload to Endomondo, I'm sure you will be able to agree with them if little guy (author of tapiriik) managed to agree with them and allowed him access to api.

Best Answer
0 Votes