Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit for Apple Watch ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit should really make it apple watch compatible. I love doing the weekly challanges with my friends and family, but i can't anymore since I recently switched to an apple watch. Please make it able for me to use Fitbit on my apple watch soon.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I second that! I've just got an Apple Watch and I'm bummed I can't join in on the Fitbit challenges!

Best Answer

There's supposedly a mobile tracking option but it's not working well right now for me. It's not syncing the correct steps. I just got an Apple Watch yesterday and have had a Fitbit for a year and a half. I love doing the challenges too. Go to add a device and choose mobile tracking, but I need to figure out why it's not syncing correctly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree. I have used Fitbit for years, got a lot of friends on board and enjoy the challenges. Due to getting reactions from the Fitbit straps for xmas hubby bought me an apple Iwatch. But I am SO gutted that the steps do not link into the challenges. I, like others have said would agree to pay for access to the app AGAIN to include Apple. Come on Fitbit - don't lose us all ..........

@aidenbrogan wrote:

Fitbit should really make it apple watch compatible. I love doing the weekly challanges with my friends and family, but i can't anymore since I recently switched to an apple watch. Please make it able for me to use Fitbit on my apple watch soon.

Best Answer