Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit incorrect meal calorie sync with MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday and today,  the Fitbit app is pulling in the wrong number of calories from MyFitnessPal. Did this stop syncing correctly for anyone else?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Hsymons.

Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know.

If that is the case, maybe you could get in touch with MyFitnessPal directly. They should be able to take a look at what is going on and work on getting it to act as intended.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Hsymons.

Let me help you figure out what could be happening. I will be moving this thread to the Third-Party integration board as I think it is better suited for it.

The first thing I'd recommend is that you try to reconnect the two and then connect them again. You can find instructions on how to disconnect them by clicking here. That should help in fixing any issues there might be in the connection.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @LanuzaFitbit!

I tried to disconnect and reconnect them as you suggested, but the MyFitnessPal app will not allow it. Clicking the Disconnect button is simply acting as a back button and bringing me back to the list of connected apps, showing Fitbit Tracker still connected. Sounds like this issue is on MyFitnessPal's end then, not Fitbit's.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Hsymons.

Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know.

If that is the case, maybe you could get in touch with MyFitnessPal directly. They should be able to take a look at what is going on and work on getting it to act as intended.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help, @LanuzaFitbit!

Best Answer

Hello @Hsymons.

You are very welcome.

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly so that you can get back to working towards your goals. 

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. There might be some topics that pique your interest in there.

Feel free to reach out if there is anything I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes