Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit integration with Medibank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta HR device had disconnected from Medibak fitbit link after I re-setup my device. I try to delink but the screen give message say need to go another screen with web link of http://www.fitbit.com/used/profile/apps, then click Revoke. I did as the suggestion, but the delink sign still on the screen and not allow me to link my device again. There are 2 device they allow to link, I had linked 2x already, one is not using but I can't remove from this. Any suggestion please 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @LZ04. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with getting your Fitbit account connected with Medibank. I was taking a look at your profile info and it seems you're having a little bit of trouble with getting your tracker to work properly with your account in general and with the integration with Medibank, so, I'd like to give you a hand here.

First, I'd like to know if you're trying to create a new account or if you'd like to keep using the same old account you had. If you want to create a new account, clicking on "Join Fitbit" at the beginning would be the best thing. Now, if you'd like to keep using your old account to prevent losing your previous information, the best thing to do is to log in (right underneath where it says "Join Fitbit") and type in the email address and password you originally used to set up your Alta HR.

Now, if you're having problems with your Fitbit account communicating with your Medibank account, First, try setting up your tracker if it's disconnected from your account.

For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Then, on your computer or your phone's browser, go to this link: https://flybuys.medibank.com.au/ (or simply click here) and in the section that says Link your wireless activity tracking device, click on green button that says "Link my device" and follow the instructions to link both accounts.

This should get you back on track and if you have more questions, feel free to let me know!

Ps. I'm moving your post to the Thrid party integrations board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes