Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is not syncing automatically with Trainerize app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, up until Wednesday my fitbit synced no problem with trainerize app updating all my stats and workouts so my PT can see. Now it will only sync manually but workouts still don’t transfer over? This stopped pre versa 3 update. Can someone please help? I’ve unsynced both, redownloaded apps etc and nothing working. Would like some help from fit bit please. Thanks. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

I am having the same issue and it started after I did the software update last week on my Charge 5. I've tried everything!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yip. Really annoying! Worked perfectly before. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KLC29 @DC80923.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with the integration with the Trainerize app. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get them resolved.

In this case, please revoke access between Fitbit and Trainerize, then connect them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

If you continue having the same problem, please contact Trainerize customer support. They should let you know how to proceed.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

I’ve tried all this. Trainerize say the fault is on fitbit side so none of the advice is helpful. Can it be escalated to be sorted as it’s all been from round about the time of the versa 3 update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

not syncing with LifeFitness anymore.  Revoked access and reconnected - still no good.  Onetouch integration also stopped as of saturday

Best Answer

As the previous person has done, I've revoked access and reconnected on both trainerize and Fitbit and still not having any joy of the workouts transferring.

Sort it

Best Answer

Also having trouble with this since the last update! Everything comes over to trainerize except my exercise. Fitbit please fix this! 

Best Answer

Me too!! It stopped Wednesday just like you. Totally something was in the last update to make it stop working. I'm having a hard time getting support so hopefully we hear something soon on this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like everyone here started having this issue on Wednesday August 10. What update did Fitbit push out that could have caused this to stop working?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdsonFitbit can we have an update please? Seems many people having this issue. 

Best Answer

Have you gotten answers yet? @fitbitsupport is not very helpful. I've been on chat twice with no luck. They keep telling me to contact Trainerize. They are not taking responsibility for this or looking into it for all of us. If it all started when they pushed an update then logic tells me there was something in the update that stopped the sync from working properly. I will keep you posted if I have any luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No answers yet and I'm getting fed up with it

Best Answer
0 Votes

its not just trainerize - same exact issue and timeframe with LifeFitness

Typical Fitbit response - blame someone else

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have discovered what happened!! 🎉 When FitBit does an upgrade they do not inform any apps that are connected to it. They do not share the details of the upgrade with them. These other apps find out about FitBit upgrades through us! 🤦🏼‍:female_sign: They then have to investigate and revamp their app in order for it to properly sync again. 

It’s too bad these app companies didn’t work more closely together for higher success. Sharing information and having some type of “partner” support would be beneficial to all parties and ensure the customer satisfaction of their users. 💞

So bottom line - reach out to the “other” app. Just like FitBit has been telling us to do with no real explanation. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign:

Good luck everyone!

Best Answer
0 Votes