Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is not syncing steps to Weight Watchers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried and tried to get my Fitbit data (steps) to transfer over to my Weight Watchers App. The Fitbit syncs with  Weight Watchers app, however it is not transferring my steps over to Weight Watchers. Does anyone have suggestions as to what I can do? My phone is a Droid. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @deputymouse! Hope you're doing great today. Woman Very Happy 

Please check that you are following these steps to connect a Fitbit account with a Weight Watchers account in the UK, US, or Canada:

1. On the Weight Watchers subscriber homepage click Login in the top right corner.

ww1.png

2. In the Log In window, confirm your Weight Watchers user name and password and click Log In.

ww2.png

3. Click the profile icon in the top right corner and then click Settings.

ww3.png

4. Click the Activity tab and click Connect to a device or app.

ww4.png

5. Select Fitbit from the choices and click Continue.

ww5.png

ww51.png

6. Log in using your Fitbit account credentials.

ww6.png

7. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the Weight Watchers Settings page.

ww7.png

If you have any questions regarding the connection to the Weight Watchers activity tracker please contact the Weight Watchers customer services team at 1-800-651-6000 or Weight Watchers Support.

PS:  I moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations as there are more chances to get app related replies here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes