Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit isn't syncing Yunmai

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to see weight from my Yunmai scale on my Fitbit app. Ever since I had to go a factory reset on my phone, I cannot get the two to link.

Help

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around, @mle8.

I am sorry for the delay in response, due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. 

Also, I wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Fitbit app Gallery board, since I think that you will be able to see more topics about other apps here.

Now about your issue, you can only sync the Fitbit app with the Fitbit scales. For more information, check the article: How do I get started with Fitbit scales?. If you are using other app, you should contact their customer support.

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your response. But it is not accurate to say the Fitbit app does not work with the Yunmai scale. I have slways used the two together. The app stopped working with the scale just last month. I don't know what caused the problem, so I was someone else had had the problem and found a solution. I reached out to Yunmai as well. They helped me set up the connection initially, so hopefully they can help me now.
Best Answer

@mle8 it is true when we say the Fitbit app does not work with Yunmai. 

It is your Yunmai account that syncs to your Fitbit account. 

When it stopped working with the phone restart, on fitbits side is simply a red herring. 

Without knowing anything about your scale, it might be that you have to setup the link through your Yunmai app, the way you did when setting it up at first. 

Best Answer
0 Votes