Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit linked to old MFP account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit is linked to an old MFP account which i cannot get access to ( for some reason - im waiting to hear back from MFP admin)

I stared a new MFP account and want to link my fitbit to it.

Ive tried revoking access to MFP and starting again but it didnt work. How can i unlink my fitbit account to my old MFP account?

Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Go ahead and revoke access to MFP.

Now lets go to your MFP account on the web, log out of your old account. Log into the correct accoUnt.

Now through MFP and connect your accounts.

The reason it wasn't working is because you where still logged into your old MFP account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a new fitbit a few months ago, and since then I've had issues with MFP. It stopped syncing, so I just gave up and decided to use the calorie counter within fitibt. A few times I have tried to re link MFP with Fitbit, but it always tells me that I already have an account linked. I have revoked access to MFP and deleted the fitbit app from MFP multiple times but it keeps saying I already have an account linked. I have also deleted the MFP app from my phone and reinstalled it a few times over the passed few months and it still doesn't work. I have also tried doing this all on my phone and on a computer and no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Daeni. Im not sure what you have tried, there. Is a lot you did thst has nothing to do with whst you want to. 

You say it tells you that you already hsve an account, but i don't know if it is Fitbit or MFP that is telling you this.

So lets go here, and revoke MFP.

You might have to wait up to 15 minutes, for the complete revoke process yo take place.

Now lets go to MFP, make sure your logged into the correct sccount, you said that you had two accounts.

We should now be able to connect the two accounts. This process must be started from MFP. If it still doesnt work i suggest reaching out to MFP since they ate responsible for this connection. 

Best Answer
0 Votes