Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not Syncing with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I though this was resolved conclusively and just yesterday night my afternoon commute bicycle ride synced OK. But today it is not syncing again. 

Perhaps it has something to do with the ride being a rather long one (over 100km) and I can see that fitbit created a big file (more than 11mb), but still this is not a proper way to deal with this. Should not be happening like this...

Moderator edit:  subject for clarity and label

Charge 2, Strava, iPhone 8
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @xdereksx, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community and for calling out the issue there are still issues with Strava. 

As our reports indicate, this issue was already resolved. So I'm wondering if the issue persists in your case? Have you tried to reset the integration between Strava and your Fitbit account? 

If the issue continue, try to reset your app, follow by reconnecting your accounts:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. 

Once the app has been restarted do the following:

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts

Hope this helps. See you until the next opportunity!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

HI Roberto. Thank you for responding. I reset authorisatios after the sollution was first announced. Yesterday I had two shorter rides and the were pushed from fitbit to strava quite fast, within minutes. So I presume the issue is with larger files. As I said, the one that did not work was a big file, 11mb.

Charge 2, Strava, iPhone 8
Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked this morning but now it does not push the activity to strava. I downloaded the file but were not able to upload at strava. It did say that there are some wrong things in it like %

Best Answer
0 Votes