Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not accepting step count from Fitnesssyncer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

I am a runner, and a have a Garmin Forerunner. I also use Itrackbites instead of the WW app (which is Fitbit compatable). I downloaded Fitnesssyncer to be able to export the data from Garmin Connect to Fitbit for step counting. In the Fitnesssyncer app, you can see that my workouts and steps are separate. Only the workouts come over. I tried to enable step counting through my phone, but the steps do not match up. How can I get my fitbit app (on android) to open and accept the step counts that are coming over from Fitnesssyncer?

I already contacted ITrackbites to inquire about them pairing with Garmin Connect, and it doesn't look like it's in the cards for a while if at all. So this is the only round about way I could find to pair Garmin Connect and Fitbit so I could get the step counts into ITrackbites.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Forums.

In this case it wouldn't be possible to force ITrackBites to work in the way that you'd like. Please do keep in mind that Third-Party Integrations are developed by the third parties and as such, they are the ones in control of what information crosses over, and how. 

The best option in this case is to contact the third-parties directly and have them look into it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes