Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not allowing data sharing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit not allowing connection with myfitnesspal. I have been linked for years. Stopped working today an myfitnespal app says no longer linked.. I tried to relink and it takes me to linking web page but the allow but is grayed out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The issue is resolved. I tried using the Firefox browser on my android phone and that showed the check boxes to click for data sharing. Once I could do that I could hit accept and data sharing is working. What I am not sure of though is why the permission between fitbit and my fitness pal suddenly stopped on December 14th.....

So Chrome and Edge (also chromium) weren't working to accept data sharing, but Firefox browser worked!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

The issue is resolved. I tried using the Firefox browser on my android phone and that showed the check boxes to click for data sharing. Once I could do that I could hit accept and data sharing is working. What I am not sure of though is why the permission between fitbit and my fitness pal suddenly stopped on December 14th.....

So Chrome and Edge (also chromium) weren't working to accept data sharing, but Firefox browser worked!

Best Answer