Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not recognizing changes from Myfitnesspal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I an using a program"company" called ETP. Their app syncs with my app but I am getting incorrect values on their in which results to fitbit not correctly fixing what I deleted and input into myfitnesspal. So I deleted a log for example I deleted my Lunch on 4/24/18 and was trying to use the app to sync back together to hopefully put it back in there which would also sync back to this other app from ETP since they pull their data from fitbit. But I can't seen to get myfitnesspal meal back onto fitbit. Also can't disconnect fitbit from myfitnesspal unless I do it on the web. So can anyone help with this?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @DCreek08, good to see you around and I was reading your post about having troubles to sync the ETP program. My apologies for the late response and I would like to understand better the issue you are experiencing.

I'm wondering which values are not syncing correctly and where are not syncing? You mentioned ETP app syncs with your app, but not sure if this refer to your Fitbit account or MyFitnessPal? Where are you deleting your logs? Is in Fitbit or MFP?

If you are deleting an entry in MFP, note that the integration between Fitbit do not recognized changes to logs that are already synced with yoru Fitbit Dashboard. In order to correct this you need to delete the entry in your Fitbit logs and then remove the entry from MFP. So when you enter a new one it can be recognized and sync with your Dashboard.

Also, removing integrations from your Dashboard can be done from the Website, but there is a new option in your mobile app that enables this option. Go to your Account tab in the right upper corner > In the Discovery Section, tap Compatible apps > Here you will have access to your connected apps.

See you soon and I'll be looking forward to your response.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes