Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnecting a Flex 2 to Retrofit Me

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having trouble synching my Flex 2 to Retrofit.  Retrofit help desk had me de-authorize Retrofit on the FitBit website. Did that, but now cannot reauthorize Retrofit to see FitBit data.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Halldlar307, awesome to see you aboard the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response.

After reading your post, Retrofit doesn't figure among our officially supported apps. This doesn't mean it won't work as there are tons of third party apps that uses our Open API to connect their data. The difference is the information we have available of the functionality of this app is very limited.

The information I was able to retrieve for you is the following: If you are not a new client, then log into your Retrofit account, click your name in the upper right corner of the Retrofit screen. This will produce a drop down selection box, choose settings. At the bottom of the settings page you will find the Authorize link for Fitbit.

Give it a try and hope this helps to authorize the access of Retrofit and Fitbit.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Halldlar307, awesome to see you aboard the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response.

After reading your post, Retrofit doesn't figure among our officially supported apps. This doesn't mean it won't work as there are tons of third party apps that uses our Open API to connect their data. The difference is the information we have available of the functionality of this app is very limited.

The information I was able to retrieve for you is the following: If you are not a new client, then log into your Retrofit account, click your name in the upper right corner of the Retrofit screen. This will produce a drop down selection box, choose settings. At the bottom of the settings page you will find the Authorize link for Fitbit.

Give it a try and hope this helps to authorize the access of Retrofit and Fitbit.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes