Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing to strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Strava is already connected as a third party app but sometimes doesn’t sync from fitbit to strava

please assist

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @NP93.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Fitbit Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having trouble today syncing to my strava account. Have tried troubleshooting logging both out apps and logging back in again. Tried disconnecting my device and reconnecting. This is really frustrating as I would be as well just tracking my run on the strava app directly and just get rid of my fitbit. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @sparkydreamer.

Thank you for trying to resolve the issue you experienced with Strava before contacting us.

Note that the following types of activities won't sync to Strava:

• Non-GPS activities
  • Previous activities that weren’t tracked by Strava
  • Duplicate activities (if you already recorded an activity with Strava, a Fitbit activity that occurs at the same time won't sync)

If you haven't done so, please revoke access between your Fitbit and Strava accounts and connect once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

In addition, you can find some troubleshooting steps that might be of help on Strava web site.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had this problem. I did a 5K run hours ago and while this is saved on the Fitbit app, it hasn’t been synced to Strava. What’s the fix here? Anything we can do to get this automatically synced?

i did a test walk for 15 seconds on the Fitbit app a while ago, it did sync to Strava. 

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @leftyseel.

If after following the instructions shared above you continue having difficulties with the integration with Strava, you can contact their customer support to get further assistance.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, so this is an issue with Strava? I just did another short run today, and again it did not sync. I had to again manually upload the tcx file to their website. Hopefully they get this fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes