Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing weight with MyFitnessPal.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello.  I have an issues with the sync between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit.  I have unlinked the accounts and re-linked them.  My food log / calories sync fine but the weight is not being synced.  I can see measurements being reported in MyFitnessPal but the last one to sync to Fitbit was April 15th 2019.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @LanuzaFitbit.  I have since connected my Withings/Nokia Wi-Fi scale with my Fitbit account to get the weights to sync.

Previously it had worked having my weights synced to MyFitnessPal through the Withings/Nokia scale and then it would sync to Fitbit.  There must have been a change of software along the line that caused this not to function anymore.

Thanks!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Forums @BarryF.

Thanks for sharing your experience and everything that you have tried so far.

In this case you are not experiencing any issues, weight is not shared between the two apps unless it was logged from an Aria scale. Are you using an Aria scale to log your weight to your Fitbit account?

Please let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LanuzaFitbit.  I have since connected my Withings/Nokia Wi-Fi scale with my Fitbit account to get the weights to sync.

Previously it had worked having my weights synced to MyFitnessPal through the Withings/Nokia scale and then it would sync to Fitbit.  There must have been a change of software along the line that caused this not to function anymore.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using a aria scale and it's not syncing to myfitnesspal

Best Answer

You can sync weight to MyFitnessPal (Under Armour) also with WeightNet, a free real-time web integration available at www.weemple.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although my Fitbit Blaze and Aria are working just fine and the data appears on my dashboard it no longer syncs with my fitness pal app. It was working fine until about two months ago. Have spent lots of time trying to resolve on my own but can’t figure it out. Help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Aria, Fitbit Versa and MFP. Everything is synching between them except for weight. The weight is taken by Aria and goes to the Fitbit tracker. From there, nothing. It should show up in MFP, but it doesn’t. Please help. If it’s no longer a function if the pairing simply say so and I’ll stop trying. 

Best Answer
  1. Visit fitbit.com/weight/withings and tap or click Start the Withings Connection Wizard.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Fitbit account with your Withings account.
Best Answer

I've been waiting for this for more than a year, and had no idea the connection to Withings had finally been implemented. There is nothing showing that's possible in the Withings Healthmate App, which is sad. I'd given up hope.

Thanks, Java, if I could, I'd mark your response as the best answer because it actually answers the question and provides info on how/where to accomplish the task which formed the basis of OP. I love it when people actually provide helpful information as opposed to simply saying what they did without instruction or guidance. Well done.

Best Answer
0 Votes