Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal calores syncing incorrectly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I input all my calorie information to MyFitnessPal and have it sync over to my Fitbit. Recently however it has been adding extra calories or meals in. For example, my lunch today is 233 calories, but it’s showing in Fitbit as 311. I am having to constantly manually delete and add in meals again to Fitbit to keep it tracking correctly. It also will re-add the meals incorrectly and require deleting again. Anybody else having this issue?! I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting but it still seems to be an issue! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes! It’s been the past couple days, and I just updated Fitbit and it’s still happening. Yesterday I tracked 1600 calories on MyFitnessPal, and Fitbit tracked it as 2400!!! WTH!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been happening to me for a couple of weeks with seemingly no fix available—and for me, the app will no longer let me edit meal entries. Basically, any time I make some small adjustment to a meal, the meal gets double-counted. Today, for example, I changed your mind about lunch after I’d logged what lunch would be. Made the adjustment in MFP, so lunch calories should be 600. Instead, Fitbit is showing the 600 calories lunch AND the previous lunch choice of 500. So now it looks like I’m 500 calories over target—and the total never syncs properly, so I just have weeks that look like I way overconsumed. 

This is such a critical and basic functionality. Please, Fitbit, can it be fixed?

Best Answer