Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why won't Fitbit sync with the weight watchers app

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Hello @Kleone, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If the information from your Fitbit account is not syncing with your Weight Watchers one, I would like to suggest removing the link between both apps and linking them again.

To reset the bond between the apps:

1. Go to the Applications Settings on your online Dashboard. 
  2. Search for Weight Watchers and select Revoke Access
  3. Link your Weight Watchers account with your Fitbit account.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I just got a new Charge HR 2 and I am having the same issue.. I have gone in my settings and weight watchers doesn't even show up to revoke. On Fitbit comparable apps screen it says that Weight Watchers isn't compatible with my device. Why is that? I used to have a regular charge and it worked just fine. 

Best Answer

It also isn't syncing correctly with my fitness pal... my steps for the day show 0 when I have over 5000 steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the exact problem with the same charge 2 Fitbit. My first charge worked great. But can no sync this one. Tried everything. Even contacting WW. Nothing. Ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I continually have these issues over and over.  Weight Watchers says to disconnect and reconnect fitbit, which I have done 3x.  WW says once fibti syncs it's supposed to sync "right away" with WW.  It doesn't.  One member said sometimes it's not WW fault but fitbit.   It gets VERY frustrating.  Is there something underlying going on other than the updates that occur around the same time with WW, fibit, and apple?  When this happens its like a month before everything is back to normal then another update. 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. My Fitbit Charge HR will not connect to Weight Watchers. I have had extensive chat conversations with both WW and Fitbit techs. WW was going to "escalate" my issue and have someone call me. That was 4 days ago, no call.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not given an option to choose a device. Get this error 

{"Code":404,"message":"Not Found","errors":"No user found"}

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone have any update for this? I am getting the same error message when trying to initially connect.

{"code":404,"message":"Not Found","errors":"No user found"}
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @beckyann21, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around as well @MamawG45, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@beckyann21, thanks for bringing this to my attention, unfortunately the error you're describing is related to Weight Watchers and not the Fitbit app, so in this case my best recommendation is getting in contact with their support team so they can assist you further. 

@MamawG45, I understand you have already contacted Weight Watchers and I understand your concern about not having received a response. However, as explained above, this seems to be an issue related to Weight Watchers servers and not Fitbit ones, which is why I would like to ask you to wait a bit more for their response.

Thank you both for your patience and understanding, in case you need anything else please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im also experiencing the same issue with my new charge 2 not syncing to ww. i tried the recommended steps to no avail. It looks like this has been an ongoing issue. and ww says its fitbits problem and fitbit is saying its ww problem and here we are months later with the same problem.please help!

Best Answer
Mine was an issue with my WW account. They had to close down my account and
set up a new one.

Not sure if this will help you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My WW app would not recognize my Fitbit Charge 2. After reading all of these posts, I decided to log out of my app, close the app, then log back in. It finally showed up! this was using an iPad. 

Good luck. It’s been very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got off with ww support again, they say they are still working on it, and I should try syncing again tomorrow. Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a note, my ww app started syncing with fitbit again, without my interference.  I guess whatever the issue is, is resolved now...or for now!

@Rogue_79 wrote:

Just got off with ww support again, they say they are still working on it, and I should try syncing again tomorrow. Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just tried mine. It’s still not working. Guess I’ll try the troubleshooting steps in the morning. I’m so over trying to understand weight Watchers and their app/ technology.

Christina
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a similar problem that is not resolved by doing what you suggest. I have the Aria scale and Charge2. I cannot get my weight to sync with Weight watchers. I trekked access to Weight Watchers in the Fitbit App. I disconnected my Charge2 from Fitbit on the WW app. Now when I try to add back the Fitbit on the WW app, it just adds it without asking for any credentials. So now, they are supposedly connected according to WW, but there is no access under the Fitbit app. By the way, I was never able to disconnect the Aria scale on the WW app. It keeps giving me a error message [500] cannot delete check server logs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, I did this (revoked access of both apps) last night, with no change.  This morning, I uninstalled both apps and started over.  Fitbit syncs with my Surge fine, but the last update for WW is showing up as 7:01 PM last night (with wrong data) even though I have manually synced at least 30 times since then.  What gives?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @2000C5.

Thanks for trying to disconnecting and reconnecting, and also reinstalling both of them before posting.

In that case I'd recommend getting in touch with WeightWatchers directly. Given that these integrations are developed by the third parties, they should be able to see what is happening. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it fixed. It was a defective fitbit.

Best Answer