Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why won't Fitbit sync with the weight watchers app

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Hey @MamawG45.

Thanks for letting us know about that! Glad to read that it got fixed in the end.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users, maybe you will find something interesting in there.

Feel free let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit not syncing with weight watchers since I updated Fitbit

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @MILLIE421.

Let me help you get them to connect correctly once again!

Have you had the time to try the steps that have been shared before in this same thread? They should definitely help in getting it all to work again.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

After revoking access I can no longer get the two apps to link at all.  I keep getting error message:

net:ERR_CLEARTEXT_NOT_PERMITTED

I've tried working with Fitbit and WW support and no one is able to help me with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone found a solution? I just bought a new Fitbit and ww membership and this is really frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been dealing with this all week and finally searched this fitbit community.  Thanks, this just worked perfectly.  Also, putting the actual links here was genius bc I was having trouble even finding the dashboard applications. SO MUCH APPRECIATED

Best Answer