Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Versa that so far I love.  The only problem I’m having is using with my Weight Watchers app.

I am synced with the FitBit app.  I am set up with all day sync on the Fit Bit app.

I am shown as being connected on the Weight Watchers app via FitBit by allowing access.  I have chatted several times with WW customer support, trying everything they have suggested. Nothing has worked. 

None of my steps are showing on the WW app, although the FitBit app shows all my stats.  So, I have received no pay-off via the WW app for all the activity I’ve had. In 2 days, I’ve had over 25,000 steps without a single FitPoint showing on my activity section on the WW app.

Any suggestion or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject and labels

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I finally managed to sync mine after three days of trying. Maybe this will work for you. 
In the WW app, go to settings and disconnect any and all fitbit devices. Now close out the app, and log in again before trying to add your device. Apparently, the WW app doesn’t clear out the old info unless you restart it. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hello fellow WW member! Have you tried unsyncing it and then resyncing it? I have no problems with mine showing up, but it does seem the first time I did it it hesitated for a bit. Maybe it'll show up... sending you luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Were you able to get your Versa synced with WW?  I am not able to so far and wondering what you did to get it to work.

Best Answer

Hi

I have the same exact problem and nothing I have done has worked. This is going on a month now and wow is this frustrating. Has your issue resolved and if so what did you do to fix it? 

Thank you!

Lisa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ljoy51 have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, if your Weight Watchers activity points are not being counted, my best recommendation would be resetting the link between WW and Fitbit. In order to do this:

1. Go to the Applications settings on the online Dashboard
  2. Find Weight Watchers and click on Revoke Access.
  3. Go to the Weight Watchers website and connect both apps again.

I hope this can be helpful, if you need anything else feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am a  new Weight watchers app user. Everything was fine, but yesterday the syncing section at the bottom of My Activity disappeared!!  Just on my iPad. It’s still on my phone. I can sync on my phone and it does transfer to all devices , but I usually use my iPad. Tried all the tips and chatted with WW support. Still, gone  Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI! Also having this issue, and this is where I am stuck on this process. I cannot re-approve app access via fitbit, no notifications are coming in to do so and there is not place on the dashboard on the browser or in the app to add app permissions directly through fitbit. Is there a workaround here or has an update maybe created an issue with app communications that prevents the access permissions email from being sent either as an incoming request from WW or as a received request from fitbit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally managed to sync mine after three days of trying. Maybe this will work for you. 
In the WW app, go to settings and disconnect any and all fitbit devices. Now close out the app, and log in again before trying to add your device. Apparently, the WW app doesn’t clear out the old info unless you restart it. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @dbmiller. Thank you for sharing the steps that worked for you to connect Fitbit with WW.

This information could be useful for other users.

Keep on visiting the forums.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did the trick!!! Thank you so much for adding this comment, your a lifesaver! I had basically given up. Fitbit should definitely add this to their existing how to page for future users!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks  for getting back to us and for letting us know that the provided advise worked for you @tink101.

I marked it as the Best Answer to help other users.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my Fitbit charge 4 not syncing with WW app. I've tried all the suggestions. Nothing! It's driving me nuts. 

Best Answer

Same here. I have gone so far as to remove both apps, remove any data stored from both apps, reload both apps, relink and still it takes me closing and opening each app about 5 times before it will sync. Its super frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes