Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stopped sending data to TrainingPeaks

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so frustrated!  A few days ago, my Sense (which is sync'ed - that is not the issue) stopped sending my workout data to Training Peaks. TrainingPeaks clearly has FitBit linked. When I contacted fitbit customer service through chat, rep said to revoke access to TrainingPeaks (under Manage 3rd party apps) which I did but then I was unable to add it back (it is not showing up as list of apps). Rep discontinued chat before I had a chance to tell him this did not work. Then I called the FitBit phone line - a different rep told me to update IOS and the apps - that did not solve issue either. I am at wits' end with reps providing generic solutions (sorry for rant). How do I unrevoke access or add it back? What is missing here?

Moderator edit: all-caps

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @thedevinemissj.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

You can find the list of third party apps connected to your Fitbit account here. There you'll find the option to revoke access. 

To connect your Fitbit account with TrainingPeaks please follow these instructions.

If you continue having difficulties, you can reach out TrainingPeaks customer support.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @thedevinemissj.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

You can find the list of third party apps connected to your Fitbit account here. There you'll find the option to revoke access. 

To connect your Fitbit account with TrainingPeaks please follow these instructions.

If you continue having difficulties, you can reach out TrainingPeaks customer support.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Thank you! The basic data is being uploaded but not the full data set that was before (map, calories, etc.). Can you further clarify what is missing/

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @thedevinemissj.

This integration is from TrainingPeaks side. In order to get information about what data is synced between Fitbit and TrainingPeaks, please get in touch with them.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this problem with my FitBit not syncing with Training Peaks since late last week.  I have completed the steps listed above and still cannot upload workouts.  I did contact Training Peaks support, and they have informed me that problem is on the FitBit side.  Any suggestions for remedying this situation?  I would like to have my workouts sync as they were up until last week.  Thank you.

Best Answer

+1 here...

Y2022 issues?

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Runmomrun99 @EarthWindWater.

Thanks for bringing this situation up and for sharing your experience. I would like to mention that Fitbit doesn't manage the integration with TrainingPeaks but provides its API to them, as well as to other interested parties, so that they can connect their apps or ecosystems with us. Fitbit doesn't directly work on each integration, that's done by the third party that is interested in connecting with Fitbit.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes