Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sync to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since 30th July I've done 3 recorded exercises and they show on fitbit but are not syncing to Strava.

I've deleted and reinstalled both apps and this still won't work .  Used perfectly for last 9 months!

Today I have now found that on the fitbit app it says not authorised to Strava but it is showing as authorised on the Strava app.

Please can you help me as not had this problem before.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Forums @Samsie

I'll be moving your thread to the third-party interactions board as I think it is much better suited for your post.

As for the issue itself, that sounds very strange. Let's try to disconnect the two apps and then connect them once again. That should help in making sure that the information can move from one side to the other.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

This wont help you one bit. 

Please look into the :

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Fitbit-stopped-syncing-to-Strava-again/td-p...

There are the latest infos regarding this problem .

Best Answer

Hello @Artka.

Thanks for linking to that other thread.

As mentioned there, the issue appears to have been resolved on Wednesday, August 7th. Have you continued to experience the same situation since then?

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Like I said in the the thread I got it working on the 7th but only by record manual activity in Strava and then it added my Fitbit activity.

Today it took some fiddling but it synced eventually.

Will add more news later if this problem isn´t solved.

Best Answer

Hello @Artka!

Hopefully everything has continued to work correctly over the last couple of days. Have you experienced the same thing happening again? 

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
It seems to all now be fixed.
Many Thanks 
Sam 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Hello @Samsie.

Glad to read that  everything is working correctly now!

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you have the time. Maybe you can find something that interests you. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer

Seems to be back to working order 

Best Answer