Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava activities not logging in fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Started having an issue this week. I normally log my treadmill runs on Strava and the activity sync's to Fitbit but this week its stopped adding to Fitbit. Same when a new activity is logged in Strava with GPS. It works the other way so Walk logged using Charge2 has sync'd to Strava.

Ive tried deleting apps and also revoking access between them and readding but nothing has worked yet, Anyone got any advice/suggestions?

Thanks

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@BenjM24 Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear that your activities aren't syncing from Strava to your Fitbit account and thank you for trying to troubleshoot this. Only activities recorded with your Strava app will sync with your Fitbit account. If you manually logged them on Strava they won't be shared on to your Fitbit account. Refer to this post for more information. If this isn't the case then could you please share a screenshot of the activity on Strava and for the same date on your Fitbit account? 

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for your response but I have tried logging an activity in Strava and this hasnt sync'd, but also manually logged activities logged ijn Strava have (until last Tuesday) been adding my my fitbit dashboard too. For example on the 28th July completed a Tough Mudder, not wanting to break my fitbit I didnt wear it for the time running, but manually logged the 10 miles once I had completed it, these steps etc added on to my fitbit after approx 30 mins.

Images of both an activity yesterday where Strava hasnt added to Fitbit and logged 1 activity, and the Tough Mudder example where Fitbit has two activities and the manual add in Strava.

Thanks

fitbit 1208a.JPGfitbit 2807.JPGTM Strava.JPGWalk not logged.JPGI fitbit 1208.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes