Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sync to netflix

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever fall asleep during a great movie or show and it’s so hard to find where you left off??

Wouldnt be a problem if Fitbit could sync with Netflix. Fitbit device lets your Netflix know when your falling asleep and your show turns off. Problem solved! 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

--------------

Best Answer

Interesting idea. Yes it might be possible with the trackers running Fitbit OS. These trackers do monitor sleep directly, but will only send sleep to the server during the next sync. 

The older trackers send their data to the server during the next sync, then at this time the sleep is calculated in the cloud. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

--------------

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems like you're watching **ahem** boring movies, lol. I never sleep when I watch something. I guess it's because I choose movies and TV series I watch carefully. I don't like to waste my time on something boring. That's why I use TV series Netflix guides with ratings I've found not so long ago on the internet. Well, actually I wasn't the one who found these. One of my friends helped me with that. But now I can see if movie or series are good or bad before I watch it.

Best Answer
0 Votes