Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync to Virgin Pulse

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get my Fitbit to sync to Virgin Pulse

Moderator edit: Clarified subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

This is what worked for me, thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having issues with the initial setup up for syncing my ftibit Charge 2 with Virgin Pulse.  I keep getting a "Device Connection Error HTTP 403.  Forbidden.  We could not pair your account."  I have both accounts set to auto log in.  My fitbit settings show Virgin Pulse as having access.  I wouldn't bother with Virgin Pulse, but my company requires it to receive the health insurance discount.

image.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @mysterytheater3! Thanks for the screenshot and the details you've mentioned. In this case, you need to contact Virgin Pulse directly so they can further investigate why you're getting this error. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
But the error states it's a fitbit error.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your post! My steps were not adding up on my VP app;! I saw that you said to disconnect the Fitbit from the VP, and I knew the Fitnit side was ok, it's working now! Yay! 🎉 Thank you for your help! God bless you!

Best Answer

It's nice to have you on board @Gamecocks! I'm glad you were able to get the apps working again. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. You may want to check the Discussions Board to meet new people or learn healthy tips. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I was just told in chat that Virgin Pulse is not accepted by Fitbit for data sharing, contrary to what is displayed in my "Applications" tab, with Virgin Pulse, or through past successful pairings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Vrgin pulse @dojander is a name of a company,  what ty0e of phone do you have?

I'm not sure what data your trying to share, is your phone on the compatable list? Your tracker talks to the Fitbit app, and the app passes the data onto the Fitbit server.

Best Answer
0 Votes
IPhone 6 Plus. I've had 3 tickets today with Pulse, to no avail.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had mine synced for a couple months then it stopped. My fitbit works fine, the fitbit app works fine. I disconnected and reconnected the fitbit from virgin pulse and now I can't reconnect. I revoked access from fitbit but that didn't help. I believe the issue is on the VP side but they said it is a fitbit issue. I tried fitbit but they said it is a VP issue. I even removed my fitbit from my account then re-added it with but still won't sync with VP. I got the fitbit so I could participate in events at work but now my steps don't count because I have to type them in instead of the data coming from fitbit.  Any thoughts on what else I can do? VP is useless

Best Answer
0 Votes