Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync with Perfect Gym go

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit won't sync with Perfect Gym go

it give me masses page not fund it gave me message "page not found" after pressing allow.

can any one help?

majed_jan_0-1632135880853.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see you here, @majed_jan.

Thanks for the details provided. Are you trying to connect both accounts from the Perfect Gym Go app or from their website? Even though you received an error message, please confirm if both account were connected by going to your online dashboard on fitbit.com and click on the gear icon > Settings > Applications and if both are connected, you can try the option Revoke Access and then try to connect both account again.

Hope this helps.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for your reply, I checked it and it show "You have authorized these apps to interact with your Fitbit account" and still can't connect it together.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @majed_jan.

Thanks for the update. If you're trying to connect both accounts from the Perfect Gym go website, please try clearing cache and cookies on your browser (you can also try another browser). If you're doing it from their app, you can force close the app (For iPhone/iPad check the instructions here. For Android, click here) and try to connect both accounts again.

Catch you later.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes