Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit workouts not all syncing with external apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I use my Ionic to track and log my activities into the Fitbit app. However, I also sync my data with some external apps to allow me to bring all my data together for comparison.

I have noticed over the last few days that only GPS tracked workouts are syncing with Endomondo and Runkeeper. Automatically tracked activity and Weights sessions are NOT syncing.

I've revoked access and re-coupled the accounts twice, but still no change.

This was never an issue before, so why is it now an issue?

All help will be much appreciated,

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @pkh64.

Thanks for bringing this up and trying to disconnect the apps. 

In this case I'd like to ask if this has only been happening recently?

In regards to the Endomondo integration, only steps, distance and sleep sync over from Fitbit to Endomondo. As for Runkeeper, only Calories and Sleep sync over. Having said that, workouts do sync from Endomondo to Fitbit. 

I hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Welcome to the Forums @pkh64.

Thanks for bringing this up and trying to disconnect the apps. 

In this case I'd like to ask if this has only been happening recently?

In regards to the Endomondo integration, only steps, distance and sleep sync over from Fitbit to Endomondo. As for Runkeeper, only Calories and Sleep sync over. Having said that, workouts do sync from Endomondo to Fitbit. 

I hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Hi there, according to https://support.endomondo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004443834-Fitbit, it says:

"Note that if you own a GPS enabled Fitbit device you'll be able to sync the workout tracked with the Fitbit device to Endomondo as a workout."

Does that mean now can sync workout with GPS from Fitbit to Endomondo now? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @gamerhk.

Thanks for bringing this up and posting that information. 

The activities themselves should be syncing over to Endomondo in the workout tab but the GPS data itself doesn't sync over. In the article you shared it doesn't mention that the GPS route will track but distance will. Check the picture below for reference on this:

endo.PNG

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hello @gamerhk.

Thanks for bringing this up and posting that information. 

The activities themselves should be syncing over to Endomondo in the workout tab but the GPS data itself doesn't sync over. In the article you shared it doesn't mention that the GPS route will track but distance will. Check the picture below for reference on this:

endo.PNG

Thank you @LanuzaFitbit !

Best Answer

Hello @gamerhk.

You are very welcome! I am glad that I can be of assistance to you.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. There you will find all sorts of different topics to talk about with other users. Perhaps there is something that you would like to share or a topic that piques your interest. I  hope to see you around. 

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes