Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar workouts don't show on either dashboard or app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had that happen? I've been noticing that for about 2 weeks now and it gets to the point where i just calculate everything myself, which is annoying, to say the least.

I do a workout with fitstar and yes, it is connected, and there's no record of my efforts as far as fitbit is concerned!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, that solution would not have worked and didn't. What we ended up doing is we deleted and reconnected the accounts from under the hood of FitBit. The consulting agents were very supportive and helpful. Although the case was escalated to Tiar 2 agents the resolution was found very quickly, within one day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @CycleMeFit, let me give you first a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! The best to try in this scenario is to revoke the access of FitStar from your online Dashboard application settings.

Once you have done this try to connect your accounts one more time from the option of Connected Account in your Fitbit Coach settings here.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, that solution would not have worked and didn't. What we ended up doing is we deleted and reconnected the accounts from under the hood of FitBit. The consulting agents were very supportive and helpful. Although the case was escalated to Tiar 2 agents the resolution was found very quickly, within one day.

Best Answer

Hey @CycleMeFit, thank you for keep me posted. I'm glad you have contacted our support team, The most important here is the issue was sorted out and you are back on track.

Stay awesome and stay tuned to our Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes