Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full sync with Health Vault - Blod Pressure and Pulse

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fit currently sync with Health Vault. The issue is when you sync Blood Pressure it only syncs Sys-Dia two of the three components of your blood pressure. Since the pulse is entered in a separate screen it does not sync the information to Heath Vault. My suggestion is the the screen for blood pressure contain and place to enter the pulse. That would insure the three components are logged. Health Vault already has the column allocated the only fix lies with Fit.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner Thank you for your feedback! I highly recommend that you add your observation and vote for this idea: Blood Pressure and Glucose in our Feature Requests forum. This is a great place to get the attention of Fitbit Developers. If you want to know what other data syncs from your Fitbit to Health Vault, you can view this from the sharing section. Happy stepping! :smileywink: 

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@SunsetRunner Thank you for your feedback! I highly recommend that you add your observation and vote for this idea: Blood Pressure and Glucose in our Feature Requests forum. This is a great place to get the attention of Fitbit Developers. If you want to know what other data syncs from your Fitbit to Health Vault, you can view this from the sharing section. Happy stepping! :smileywink: 

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

Best Answer