Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play music app won't connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

... But other music and YouTube does connect! I am looking for an answer as to why my surge won't connect to the Google Play Music app. It syncs to my phone and YouTube but not this app with all my music on! Please could you advise what I can do as I really want this to work! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Laney_jane,good to see you again. With some apps does not support the AVRCP Bluetooth profile, which is required to control music on your Surge.

Some supported apps are:

• Play Music
  • LG Music app
  • Samsung music app
  • Rdio
  • Spotify
  • Amazon Music

If you were previously able to control music but now see "Not connected" or "Connecting..." on your Surge, test whether you're able to control music after trying each of these troubleshooting tips:

• On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Surge (Classic) is connected. If you no longer see Surge (Classic) on the list, you need to set it up music control again.
  • Confirm that your mobile device is within about 20 feet of your Surge.
  • In the settings on your Surge, confirm that Bluetooth Classic is set to "Pair."
  • Try switching Bluetooth Classic from "Pair" to something else and then back to "Pair."
  • Restart your mobile device.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes