Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gym log and exercixe plan app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering whether there is any fitbit compatible app, that features the ability to log my gym sessions (including weights etc) and to write my own exercise plans. I am still using paper for now, but it would be neat to directly cross-reference these data with my fitbit- and myfitnesspal-data.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @MalteItgen, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community!  There are different apps that can integrate with Fitbit, however I haven't heard of an app that allows you to create an exercise plan and at the same time integrate with your Fitbit. An alternative that I'm a big fan is to use Fitbit Coach. With Coach you will have intense exercise routines that you can keep record with your Fitbit app.

If you want to learn more about this, please review the following article: About Fitbit Coach or visit: https://www.fitbit.com/fitbit-premium

Beyond that, there is another app called Freeletics that I used before, but does not connect with Fitbit, but it might be an alternative depending of what you are looking for.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes