Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half Marathon App that works with Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I'm training for my first half marathon in 14weeks and I want to find an app to help me train for it. One that will be compatible with my Fitbit Sense. Given the price of a Sense watch it's disappointing there's nothing suitable on Fitbit itself.

I want to be able to run with my watch showing me the pace range I need to be in to achieve my 2hr finish time and guide me on longer/short/paced runs.  My sister has a Garmin watch and it's so easy to use and follow her training programme.  

Any suggestions as to an app that would work for this? I've looked online and can't find anything. Also the link for Compatible Apps in my Fitbit App is saying this 'track is no longer available ' or something like that. Thanks all, Laura 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Run as much as you can Lauraa. Am Joshual from paso robles and you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you just got the wrong watch for the job. Fitbit isn't really a runner's watch (or just a very poor one).

Best Answer

Yes I think you're right.  At the time I bought it I hadn't intended on doing a half marathon. Just wanted to track my runs, check my splits and it's fine for that. But now I've set the goal I thought at least there would be a third party app that would be compatible. 

My sisters Garmin was a good bit less expensive and does a much better job. Pretty disappointing from Fitbit considering the price. 

Best Answer
0 Votes