Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Connect Works With Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I sync all my data in Google Fit now?

I also use ifit for workouts on my Nordic track bike, ideally I want all my fitbit and ifit data in one location, and now that health connect supports Google fit and fitbit, and ifit supports Google fit, theoretically this should work

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This works for me as of 1st Nov. If you weren't asked by Fitbit app, you can go to Health Connect settings and authorize from there.

Note that Health Connect does not support GPS data (and possibly some other data I haven't noticed so far) so you may be better off with direct integration (or 3rd party helper apps) rather than going through HC.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @mjv5460, it's good to have you in the Community.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'd recommend you check this article, How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This works for me as of 1st Nov. If you weren't asked by Fitbit app, you can go to Health Connect settings and authorize from there.

Note that Health Connect does not support GPS data (and possibly some other data I haven't noticed so far) so you may be better off with direct integration (or 3rd party helper apps) rather than going through HC.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @marcin84, it's good to see you in the Community.

Thank you for sharing this information with the Community, I'm sure many users will find it helpful. I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes