Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Monitors that sync with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the best heart rate monitor that syncs with fitbit?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Welcome to the Forums @LLiveoutloud24.

I apologize for the delay in my response. At this time we do not have any news on having the option to sync with chest straps.

Perhaps you could comment and vote on this idea to be able to do that. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I have a Fitbit Versa and and also want a soft HR strap to use when I run. Has been any progress in this domain over the last 5 years?

Best Answer

Just curious. I see your reference here to go to look at a different place and follow the issue maybe even vote on it... What about the place to find any kind of input or response from Fitbit? Many of the posts I see now originated about 5 yrs ago and mostly have people ranting (about this issue with Fitbit) or raving about capabilities of other fitness device manufacturers.

What about an "official statement" section where Fitbit acknowledges people's concerns and posts something to update a very loyal Fitbit Community. It seems other manufacturers have already worked past this problem.

TL/DR:  I'm trying to find out where Fitbit has (1) Acknowledged the issue and (2) offers a game plan or statement of intent to resolve it.

Best Answer

What can I do because I want a heart rate monitor strap that syncs to my Fitbit versa any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Choose a different brand of tracker.  Fitbit is not receptive to this idea.

Best Answer

Honestly, I lost hope for Fitbit. HR tracking is so inaccurate, no support for third party BT trackers. Just forget about it and get something better (and cheaper). If your main reason is using tracker for HR training, Fitbit ain't it.

Best Answer

So where should I provide my feedback on the lack of integration with 3rd party apps with the HR data that Fitbit collects from me wearing their device? Let me guess, it will become part of the premium app and I will have to pay for it.

Best Answer
Might as well try sarcasm; pleading hasn't worked so far.

Sent from my Android Pixel 2XL
Best Answer

Yep.  Fitbit will die given they don’t understand integration is the key.  Many tech companies have died their slow death refusing to admit this reality.

Best Answer