Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Me Understand This!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok I am just totally confused. I use MFP to track calories and I get 1410 per day. I have it connected to Fitbit and to my indoor exercise bike. Because of the motion Fitbit does not give me "credit" for exercise on the bike but since the bike syncs to MFP  I should be good.

However, I think MFP is not giving me "credit" because it says in the FAQ it doesn't want to double count and according to it...those calories burned on bike should be credited in Fitbit.

So today I burned 48 calories on the bike, this synched to MFP (and it shows in my Fitbit dashboard). But when I look at calories for the day on MFP it has taken away the 48 calories I burned on the bike and I have even less calories to eat today than I am allotted.

I just don't understand this. I realize MFP makes adjustments but its early in the day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @1Fitbabe! Thank you for joining us! Robot Very Happy Heart

Each time you log an activity, food or weight to MyFitnessPal, it will automatically sync to your Fitbit account. As a friendly reminder, keep in mind that, if you log any food or activity after you log it and sync it from MyFitnessPal, the information will duplicate in your account. 

So first, I'd recommend checking if any of your activities or food logged are duplicated and, if they are, please delete them, so you can get the correct information. 

Hope to see you around more often! Woman Very Happy

Annie| Community Moderator

Was my answer helpful? Awesome! Let's help our fellow Fitbitters by marking this as a solution, and vote up! 😄

Best Answer

see below....thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never mind. I figured it out. Thanks!

Best Answer