Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a compatible app to Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When checking the ‘compatible apps’ option in Fitbit app, it shows MFP is compatible yet there is no button to sync it!???

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @JoniB! If you go into the mfp app, there is a menu option for something like "apps," you can connect Fitbit within that section.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Makmak....I did this but my food log does not transfer over to Fitbit.  This is why I thought I might need to do something else.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @JoniB, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community. I saw you are not seeing your food from MyFitnessPal logged in your Fitbit Dashboard. I'm wondering how it goes?

As @MakMak mentioned here, once is connected the accounts, this data should be transferred. For more details on this subject review this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

If the issue continue try to revoke the access and  reconnect again MFP:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by going to http://www.fitbit.com/apps/myfitnesspal.

Hope this helps and stay tuned if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes