Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal Cycle Sync Wrong Metrics

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

MyFitnessPal is set to KPH but when my activity syncs to Fitbit it shows up in MPH.  Its driving me insane.  Shows in MPH on the web page and in the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @JeffActive, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community one more time. I saw your exercises logged in MyFitnessPal with kilometers are being synced in Miles in your Fitbit Dashboard.

Make sure your metric units in your Fitbit Dashboard match with the configuration of MFP. 

If this is not working, try to revoke the access of the integration and try again. For more details refer to this help article to lean more about this last step: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

They match.

This is so frustrating, I use a Wahoo Elemnt computer which syncs to mapmyride, ridewithgps, cycling analytics and Strava but you don't support any of these, why?  All of my "workouts" are in Strava but yet you ONLY sync to, not from!  I have to setup my sync like this:

Wahoo Elemnt Bolt computer --> Wahoo App --> Strava --> MFP --> FitBit.  ridiculous process!  I can't even get it to sync from MMR!!  Shows up in MMR but doesn't sync with FitBit.  Only one that works in MFP and its showing at KPH but you are showing MPH.  And another thing, I had my fitbit in my jersey pocket, because it is impossible to turn the **ahem** thing off with a cable....???  

I will revoke forever.  I discovered something else.   Only basic stats are synced.  Regardless of app.  So the heart rate I am seeing is the heart rate from the FitBit which is not accurate AT ALL since the **ahem** thing was in my jersey pocket.

I was so excited for this Fitbit but inaccurate results and inconsistencies with other apps are making it difficult.

Please add two-way Strava sync!

Best Answer
0 Votes