Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I integrate Fitbit with MyFitnessPal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's nice to see you around Smiley Very Happy! Your Fitbit stats and dashboard can integrate with MyFitnessPal by exchanging data.

To get started with MyFitnessPal, you'll need to create a MyFitnessPal account at http://www.myfitnesspal.com. Next, link that account to your Fitbit account. To do so:

1. Log into MyFitnessPal and click Apps.
  2. In the App Gallery, find Fitbit and click Connect.
  3. Click Allow to give MyFitnessPal access to your Fitbit data.
  4. Follow the instructions provided.

While Fitbit can provide some support for integration with MyFitnessPal, we do not provide specific support for using the MyFitnessPal mobile apps or website. Please refer to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/help to get help for common topics or search the knowledge base.

If you're interested in exporting your GPS data from Fitbit Surge to MyFitnessPal, see Can I export my fitness data to my computer?

Catch you later!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Enjoy the noms Heart

Coffee

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

When I do this, it says it is already connected to another Fitbit. I used to have an old Fitbit but now I have a new one but using the same account? Can you help me deactivate the other one so I can use MFP with my new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was receiving this message myself.  My problem was that I didn't realize I had two MFP accounts (two different email addresses). My fitbit was attached to the one with an old email. Check to see if MFP recognizes another email by trying to login.  Select reset password and see if it recognizes your email(s).  Once I figured this out, I disabled one of the MFP and was able to connect the devices.  Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, is there a way to pass my food logs data and nutritional values from myfitnesspall to fitbit?

It seems fitbit can import only the intake of calories amount per day from myfitnesspall, and the fitness activities with consumed calories l log there... 

Best Answer