Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove the Starbucks app from my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I never go to Starbucks, so wondering how I can get it off my Versa screen. Or am I stuck with it? 

Thanks for any help! 🙂 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How do I remove apps from my Fitbit watch?

You can remove many of the apps installed on your watch, although some apps, such as Today and Settings, can't be removed.

To remove an app:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. In the list of apps installed on your watch, find the app you want to remove and tap it. You may have to swipe up to see some of the apps.
  4. Tap the app > Remove.
Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

How do I remove apps from my Fitbit watch?

You can remove many of the apps installed on your watch, although some apps, such as Today and Settings, can't be removed.

To remove an app:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. In the list of apps installed on your watch, find the app you want to remove and tap it. You may have to swipe up to see some of the apps.
  4. Tap the app > Remove.
Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!! DONE!  New to the smart phones, and being old as dirt doesn't help matters much either 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app update placed profile/apps under a picture tap which is far from obvious so it's not surprising you didn't figure this out, old or young. Sounds like you're doing OK.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No Apps option appeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gator2014 wrote:

No Apps option appeared.

It has been changed a bit since that post.  After your device, is "Gallery"; then "Apps" is under "Gallery".

Best Answer