Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava isn't syncing with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! 
my iPhone & Strava say they’re linked along with my Fitbit versa 2 app all authorized but when I try to connect a run I’ve done from Fitbit to Strava on phone nothing happens I’ve tried everything! 
can anyone help?! 
thank you!.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @KCarter.1979, It is nice to see you around!

Thank you for sharing the details related to your current situation.

Please keep in mind that with Strava, you can only track GPS data. This means that if you want to track treadmill workouts, it will not be recorded on Strava as the Fitbit Versa 2 does not use GPS to track treadmill activities.

If you think this is not the problem, try revoking access to Strava and reconnecting both apps. You can follow the instructions provided here.

Best Answer
I used to be able to set my run on my Fitbit and when finished save it, it would then link to Strava on my phone no problem. No idea why this is no longer happening have authorised everything & they say Strava & Fitbit are linked?!

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

As long as your run has been recorded with GPS, the run should be sent to Strava. 

Tge general fix is to revoke access. Then setup the sync. 

I just checked, and through Strava, do see my brothers, this morning's, fitbit recorded bike ride. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a known server issue unfortunatly and Fitbit are not all that interested in fixing it, Mods just give a copy of the sync instructions and no actual constructive advice, sorry but looks like you may be in the same boat as hundreds of other users.

Best Answer