Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I sync Inspire HR with MyFitnessPal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to sync Inspire HR with MyFitnessPal?  I've searched and I can't find out how to do it.  Please help.  Thanks, Barb

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @BarbHess. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for searching in the forums and answer to your question. Nice way to go!

Connect another app to your Fitbit account by following the steps below:

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of a company that offers Fitbit integration, such as MyFitnessPal.
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

In case that your both apps are not syncing correctly, I recommend to unlink the accounts and them link them again. Doing this should be able to resolve any issues between the account. To do so, follow these steps:

1. First, log into your Fitbit account at Fitbit.com.  
  2. Click the gear icon and choose Settings.  
  3. Once in your settings, select the Applications tab, and locate MyFitnessPal.  
  4. Once you find MyFitnessPal click Revoke access.  
  5. Once revoked, return to MyFitnessPal, and relink Fitbit.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations to get more related replies here. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

iOS 13.3, iPhone XR, Fitbit Inspire HR

myfitnesspal does not show my Fitbit As a connected app.  I revoked access from Fitbit and reconnected but MFP keeps showing 0 connected apps. Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes