Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert activities into steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Rowing is my jam! I have this great rowing machine. I use it four or more times a week about 30 minutes or more that also includes a cool down period. This is the most fantastic exercise I have found for me, but my Fitbit is all over the place on the exercise, like I've walked in circles around my house but doesn't track anything even when I've changed it over to swimming. How can rowing meters be converted into steps? Since November, I've rowed close to 200K meters yet nothing has registered on my Fitbit.

Has anyone done any conversion of other activities to steps, and if so, do you manually enter them once your activity is done, or have you found a way that will convert your activity to steps without having to manually enter them?

Thanks for your input! Oh, and the labels they make you add just to post a message is utter garbage. None apply here!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @xten63.

Thanks for the information provided.

You can add steps to your account by manually logging activities like Walk, Run or Hike in the online Dashboard at fitbit.com. Please be aware these steps don't count towards badges, Lifetime or challenges.

EdsonFitbit_0-1641780742902.jpeg

Thank you for your feedback about the labels. This board is meant to talk about Third-Party Integrations (Strava, MyFitnessPal, etc). If you tell me which Fitbit device you have, I can move your post to the right board that contains the right label.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes